Thursday, October 4, 2007

With the Market Making New Highs Does that Write off a Recession?

http://bigpicture.typepad.com/comments/2007/10/are-markets-alw.html

Many of you have probably seen this but I thought it was interesting enough to post. It has been a question I have been asking myself recently. As a side note, David Rosenberg has been a bear for a long time on the economy. One of the very few economist out there who is willing to be bearish. Last time I heard him speak, a few months ago, you do not leave the room feeling all cozy. Talking to him he is a nice guy though.

I will be leaving for Austin and then driving to College Station to help Britt, CIO of the Texas Teacher Retirement Fund, to give a presentation on Warren Buffett and value investing. May not be back on the blog until the end of the weekend so have a good rest of the week.

No comments: