Tuesday, March 4, 2008

BUY BUY BUY - Munis

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aqUtk0_WOZ8k&refer=home
This article talks about the money flooding into munis. By far this is the biggest no brainer I am seeing in the market right now. I have just started moving a large amount of cash into this area. Not going to make you rich but a great way to preserve wealth. This is cash that was sitting in short term treasuries that at some point I plan on moving into stocks. I am buying three closed end funds and looking at individual muni bonds. I normally do not talk about my trades on here but because these are funds and not individual stocks I will mention them once I am done buying them.

Below is the main takeaway you need to get from the article above.

``We're telling everyone we can to sell Treasuries and buy munis,'' said Robert Millikan.

No comments: