Thursday, March 6, 2008

Useless Commentary

The market may only be down 150 points (as compared to down 300 points) but I have never seen my screen so red. I track probably 100 companies plus in watching what the stock price is doing and I have a grand total of 4 companies in positive territory. (Archon, Wal Mart, Apollo, and Freeport McMoran) I don't know what the official gainers to decliners is but based on my watch lists it can't be good.

We are right at that 1310 level. For the worthless commentary I think we will settle right at it or right below it at the close today just before the big employment number tomorrow. If that number disappoints in anyway, perceived or otherwise, we will crash through this 1310 level. Rumors of emergency rate cuts will start circulating again. Banks have already broken the January lows and they typically lead the market. I am not trading this in any form or fashion. Not my game. I just got done working out and had some extra energy and thought I would write something useless for everyone to read.

No comments: