Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Travel

I actually shorted two stocks in the market today. It has been a long time since I have been actively shorting. The interpretation of the news seems to have shifted. Paramount for a market decline. I wouldn't be surprised to see a bounce tomorrow but I wouldn't be surprised to see an additional sell off. The market will probably not like Obama speaking on new regulation and Fed Ex probably won't have many good things to say. 905 is a key level to watch. You break that and the odds become very high we go back down to at least 875.

I will be traveling to College Station tomorrow to meet with a potential investor and then off to Louisiana where Saturday I will be in New Orleans. Have never been there so I am looking forward to it. I love Cajun food.

Anyway, may not be back until Sunday. Thursday and Friday should be volatile with a big option expiration on the docket.

No comments: